... and/or it was so slow that you weren't willing to wait for it to finish and just left?
Have you ever had a software application you were trying to use display some cryptic error message and/or just crash on you?
How did that effect your perception of the value you got from that software application? and/or from that software vendor/company?
You certainly don't want your web sites to be the ones that don't function or perform as the visitor expects, never to return to, do you?
Do you want your software application to crash on the user and give them a negative perception of the quality of your software and/or your company, right?!
How do you avoid these issues before your visitors, customers and/or users encounter them and it affects the reputation of your products and company?
Answer = through thoroughly Testing your applications in All of the environments in which your customers/users will be utilizing them and applying rigorous Quality Assurance processes, throughout your entire software development process / system life cycle, you know?!
... and you know that it is Much More Costly to have to fix these issues after you release your web sites or software than it would be if you were able to find and resolve them before hand, Right?!
We understand with the Explosion of new versions of various operating systems and new and different web browsers, that it is hard to find the time and resources to perform all the types of thorough software testing that you know you should complete in all of these user environments, right?
We understand that with the ever shortening window of opportunity and increasing pressure on "time to market", that it is also hard to find the time and resources you need to follow all of the rigorous Quality Assurance (QA) procedures that you know you should follow to insure a quality end product, right?
Would you like some Help insuring that All of your web sites and software applications are thoroughly tested in All of the environments that your customers (might) use them?
Would you like some Help insuring that All of the rigorous Quality Assurance (QA) procedures that you know you should use have been followed to insure you are able to deliver a quality end product to your customers?
The Virtual Consulting Firm can provide you with all of the web site and software Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) Services to Help You insure you are able to deliver a quality end product to your customers!
- Helping You by performing any to all of the following types of Testing on your web sites and software applications for you:
- Functional Testing to insure that your web sites and software applications function as expected and as per your requirements for them.
- Performance Testing to insure your web sites and software applications perform the way you and your customers would expect and want them to perform.
- Load and/or Stress Testing to insure your web sites and software applications perform the way you and your customers would expect and want them to perform under various loads and/or under stress.
- Helping You by performing the Testing of your web sites and software applications in all of the most popular operating systems and web browser types and versions with which your customers are most likely going to be using your software.
- Helping You by developing any to all of the following Test Deliverables for all of your Test Runs:
- Helping You architect, select and/or develop and integrate all the Automated Testing tools you need to meet all of your requirements for Your Automated Testing Architecture.
- Helping You Automate all of the Testing of your web sites and software applications using any of the most popular Test Automation tools and/or suites that you may be using or prefer.
- Helping You by performing Quality Assurance (QA) Deliverable Quality Assurance, Inspections and Peer Reviews, for you, including:
- Requirements Reviews for completeness, consistency unambiguity and testability
- Technical and Business Design Reviews: including traceability to and coverage of Requirements
- Code Reviews: including compliance with your selected Coding Standards and traceability to and coverage of Requirements and Designs
- Documentation Reviews and Testing
- Helping You by performing Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Audits to help you verify compliance to your Quality Standards, Methods and Procedures
- Helping You reduce your development time and costs by 50% and still increase the quality of your software! by providing you with all the Inspection Process materials and training to help your existing Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) staff perform more efficient and effective inspections on all your software development projects.
- And More! ...
The Virtual Consulting Firm has Virtual Consultants with over ten (10) years of experience in all the areas of Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) whom may Help You deliver All of the Top Quality web sites and software that you and your customers want and expect!
You may also conveniently find More Information about All of The Virtual Consulting Firm's Testing, Quality Assurance (QA) and Many other Information Technology, Internet and Computer Consulting Services anytime directly at:
and . . .
Start resting assured that you are delivering the Top Quality web sites and software that you and your customers want and expect Today!
• Post ID: 10876736 spacecoast